The first time I tried tofu scramble was at Fivelements, the incredible vegan health retreat I mentioned in this post. It tasted so delicious – so cheesy and scramble-y – that I couldn't help but obsess over it until I figured out the recipe. Fellow vegan foodie, Paul Jarvis, includes a simpler version of this recipe in Eat Awesome – this book was my first introduction to the wonderful world of nutritional yeast flakes. These flakes are what gives vegan recipes that 'cheesy' kick. So, thanks to this discovery, and with a little tweak here and there, I figured out how to make the perfect vegan scramble. With stacks of healthy vegetable protein and zero animal fat, you won't miss eggs!
This is just one of the many incredible recipes you'll find in The Sexy Sugar Free Vegan Project eBook...
Guess what? The Sexy Sugar Free Vegan Project eBook is finally here! Yippee! And it's available for immediate download, so you can start living the ultimate super-natural life today!
The eBook includes:
* OVER 50 incredible sugar free + vegan recipes
* almost ALL of them are gluten free too!
* a handy list of pantry essentials
* tips on how to avoid hidden sugar
* sugar free + vegan ice cream, cakes and muffins
* vegan cheese, pizza and pasta recipes
* delicious raw food recipes