Take a look at this – regular variety potatoes (especially with the skin on) contain more than twice the amount of antioxidants as sweet potatoes, twice as much potassium as bananas, and a bunch of other great vitamins, like B6. Betcha didn't know that! Honestly, if you've made it three weeks without sugar and animal products, I think it's time for a treat, don't you?
Paired with blackberries, rosemary, and my incredible Raw Vegan Pine Nut Parmesan, the potato just got a makeover. What's more, I popped it all on top of a spelt flour pide pizza and topped it off with a generous splash of good quality extra virgin olive oil. What can I say? Dinner last night was... delectable! Ooh, and don't forget a nice glass of red wine just in case you need a few more antioxidants.
This is just a taste of the delicious recipes you'll find in The Sexy Sugar Free Vegan Project eBook, which is available now for immediate download! Just click this button...
The eBook includes:
* OVER 50 incredible sugar free + vegan recipes
* almost ALL of them are gluten free too!
* a handy list of pantry essentials
* tips on how to avoid hidden sugar
* sugar free + vegan ice cream, cakes and muffins
* vegan cheese, pizza and pasta recipes
* delicious raw food recipes