There's a little story behind this recipe, you see, a bunch of my girlfriends (we've been friends since I was a teenager!) went away on a girls' weekend to the Mornington Penninsula. One of my friends had just finished a Mexican cooking course, and had prepared this amazing feast - with a big bowl of black beans for her vegan buddy (that's me!). They were so delicious, and there were sooo many beans left over, that I had to come up with a plan to use them the next day. So... this is what I came up with – although they ended up tasting more Cajun than Mexican, to me... what do you think?
This is just one of the many incredible recipes you'll find in The Sexy Sugar Free Vegan Project eBook...
Guess what? The Sexy Sugar Free Vegan Project eBook is finally here! Yippee! And it's available for immediate download, so you can start living the ultimate super-natural life today!
The eBook includes:
* OVER 50 incredible sugar free + vegan recipes
* almost ALL of them are gluten free too!
* a handy list of pantry essentials
* tips on how to avoid hidden sugar
* sugar free + vegan ice cream, cakes and muffins
* vegan cheese, pizza and pasta recipes
* delicious raw food recipes